Sean TizzIe Says That He Slept In Buses And Gatecrashed Parties To Eat Food


One of the most successful artist In 2014, Sean Tizzle, became famous  as he released many singles in this same year.  But he revealed that when he was still a little boy his life was very hard, he was living in streets before becoming famous. He explained to Nigerian Tribune why ii don’t want to date anyone now.

My life was very hard when I was younger but thanks to God things are right now. I have been sleeping outside for a long with nothing, sometimes I slept inside autobus. Also I hit parties, not to party because I did not have suitable outfit for this kind of event but just to find something to eat. I waited parties take end and then I helped to clean the place and people gave me something as a payment for my help. Then I joined my dormitory then restarted begging money the following day to survive.   

Does Sean Tizzle have a girlfriend now? 
 
No, I am not dating someone now because I have not achieved my goals. I have career goals I have to achieve.
 
According to you, what goals would you have to reach before dating with someone?  

I have to reach at least 95% of my goals for my career, be wealthy and have a peaceful life. So ,  I think that when you are with a girl, you should give her 100% of your time, what I want to do because  I think that if you are dating a girl without giving her any of your time  she will finally leave you.
     
So, you are just telling us that you see no girl now?    
   
No, it is not what I mean.  I want just to say that a relationship is successful when both of partners share most of his/her time with his/her partner. Or others would think a lot of women try to attract me daily just because I am artist. What annoyed me is that your partner will ask you about anything and it will be hard for her to believe you just because you are artist. When she will call you on your phone and you will tell her that you cannot chat with her because you are in studio, she will feel herself frustrated.  That is why I prefer that girls let me focus on my career now, maybe I will be able to focus on something else in future. 
   
Are you saying you are not currently in love with any girl?    
   
I love so many girls now but they are not aware of it themselves, so I have decided to go to them to better appreciate that I love and who love me too...
Source : Oleku.net

Popular Posts