Dele Momodu Says That Women Should Treat Their Husbands As Babies


Dele Momodu, the boss of Ovation International, revealed the secret of his long-lasting marriage. He says that women should always know men are still babies. He told Nation:  

I was very happy to get married to someone who gave birth to my five children.  All our children are boys; we have four boys and I am my wife’s fifth boy. She learnt to treat me like her fifth boy. Whatever my age, I am still a child. However, I am very happy to be with her as she always understands me and never rejects me as her baby.    

That is the real secret of marriage; woman should consider her husband in the marriage like a baby, even though this one is supposed to be the boss in the house, he always is a baby. Women know much more than men about what happen in the house. They are much more understandable than men. They are most of time at home so they know what happen in the house and know much more kids matters.

Women know better children as they bear them in their uterus. So we try to live in peace in the same house. Also we don’t care of what other people talk about us, some come to us with bad intention to provoke troubles in our house. Difficulties are common to all couple, we also crossed hard times but thank God thing go right now.
My advices for celebrities couples is that they have to be indulgent each other. They also should try to respect their partner in the marriage.
Source : Oleku.net

Popular Posts